Yesterday marked the official first day of Summer. Here at JLL, we kicked off the Summer season a little over a week ago at our yearly celebration at Tia’s on the Waterfront. JLLers from across New England came together to soak up the sunshine and beautiful weather, and enjoy some delicious food and drinks. Here are a few of our favorite photos from a fun and memorable afternoon!
- A growing list of companies now call Fort Point home
- P3s can be “incredibly powerful creative opportunities” for higher education institutions
- Must see: Joe Flaherty as the Cannoli King!
- Gallery: Enhanced amenities at Ten Post Office Square
- Somerville exceeds every metric companies are looking for, but is the city ready to be the region’s next innovation cluster?