With unprecedented disruption impacting the workplace, a new work world has emerged catered to technology and an increasingly fluid workforce. Business success is dependent on not only transforming this disruption into opportunity, but also standing out in an increasingly competitive environment.
According to our recently released Future of Workplace report, a strategically designed workplace is one of the main keys for transforming this disruption. A well designed, managed, and operated workplace has the potential to enhance business performance since it better enables a company’s talent to work to the best of their ability.
Five imperatives driving this workplace transformation are:
- Adopting a flexible workplace model to meet the needs of an evolving workforce through activity based working.
- Understanding the impact of a liquid workforce on your business model.
- Redesigning workplaces to enhance human experience through engagement, empowerment and fulfillment.
- Creating new metrics that matter to demonstrate increased performance through people and place.
- Designing the working environment with a strong appeal towards environmental and social achievements.
To learn more about how to transform your workplace, download the complete JLL Future of Workplace report.